Thread: FELDER open house shows October/November

FELDER open house shows October/November

Hey everyone, just a quick heads-up: Felder USA is doing a series of open house events at our various brick-and-mortar locations, starting next week in FL...

https://www.felder-group.com/us-us/i...ss-the-us.html

Haven't seen them yet but there will be some promos pricing on machines and accessories. For the customer, this is (IMO) better than IWF or AWFS. WE aren't getting pulled six different directions at once and YOU can can actually run some wood through the machine, bring a CNC file for us to cut, etc. Every location will be doing live demos but I think ya'll should come to our showroom in Dallas because the TX team is the coolest of all the Felder USA crews.

Erik3bir5v.jpg
    Ex-SCM and Felder rep

WOW thanks for the info. I'm about 2 hours from Clearwater. This might be what persuades my wife to let me get that Hammer J/P.

Tell them to come to Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Springer View Post
    Tell them to come to Denver.
    We've got a couple of remote reps (like myself) in Denver that are great guys but I think they are probably focusing more on commercial accounts. You want to see a machine locally? PM me and I'll put you in touch. Should be plenty of referrals up there.

Erik
    Ex-SCM and Felder rep

I plan to go. Will you be there the whole time?? Be nice to meet.
    Steve Jenkins, McKinney, TX. 469 742-9694
    Always use the word "impossible" with extreme caution

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Jenkins View Post
    I plan to go. Will you be there the whole time?? Be nice to meet.
    Yeah, ditto, all three days. Feel free to bring any lumber you need cut, planed, sanded, etc.

Erik
    Ex-SCM and Felder rep

Steve, take all that rosewood with you. LOL
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

By then I better have that table ready for sanding and finish it’s due prior to Thanksgiving
    Steve Jenkins, McKinney, TX. 469 742-9694
    Always use the word "impossible" with extreme caution

Thanks for the info. Wish there was a location closer to me, Delaware is the B&M that’s closest to the New England area correct?

Matt

how is the K3 working for you? I can get you Kevin’s contact if you need something. I liked it better before they had a rep in Colorado - no sales tax

Poop. I will just miss the Clearwater show. Is there a store there that carries Felder parts and machines that I could visit on a different visit?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Parrish View Post
    Poop. I will just miss the Clearwater show. Is there a store there that carries Felder parts and machines that I could visit on a different visit?
    Best bet it to contact whoever your Felder rep is for a referral. Most of my guys are more than happy to show off their machines. Or, book a trip to Atlanta for IWF 2020. My boss in Dallas does the event planning and it will be the biggest booth ever for a US show.

Erik
    Ex-SCM and Felder rep

> how is the K3 working for you? I can get you Kevin’s contact if you need something. I liked it better before they had a rep in Colorado - no sales tax

It's working great! Need to make a couple ZCIs. Makes me want to buy a matching A3 or possibly a full on C3 41 and possibly a 510 bandsaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Pearce View Post
    Thanks for the info. Wish there was a location closer to me, Delaware is the B&M that’s closest to the New England area correct?
    Hey Anthony,
    New Castle, DE is our closest location to the New England region. If you ever need to see some machines up your way, there's a lot of woodworkers that would be happy to show their machines to you. If you want some more information to the Delaware show happening November 7-9th, let me know.