Thread: sequential veneer for radial match

sequential veneer for radial match

Looking for a source for sequential veneer in packs of 12 sheets. Ideally, in the range of 12” x 24”. I see videos of radial matching for round tables, but can’t seem to find a source for packs up to 12 sheets. Anyone know of a source?

Thanks!
    Phil

Check with Certainly Woods.
    Steve Jenkins, McKinney, TX. 469 742-9694
    Always use the word "impossible" with extreme caution

How about Veneersupplies.com? I have had great service from them, very responsive to questions and great products. For example, they have an 11 sheet lot of figured anigre sheets at 13"x30" each listed. Search their site for the species you want, or contact them to see if they have what you need.

Matt

Thanks Steve and Matt. Steve, I need to look through their site a bit more...first scan seems to indicate they cater to case goods needs with longer sheets (as do most). Matt, Joe is my go to for veneer. I emailed him and while he does have lots in the sizes I’m looking for, I haven’t found the right character in the wood, yet. On a radial match, burl doesn’t do much and vertical grain is a bit plain. So yes, I’m being picky...and it’s difficult to tell what I’ll get from online photos.

Blog Entries
    Call Certainly Wood. They don't sell via the web -- you can look at lots of what they have, but orders are by phone or email. If you call, they can help you find what you want. They are the largest supplier of veneer that I know of.

Mike

You could also look into B&B exotic veneers,I think they sell shorter lengths.

Thanks again all. I happened to be watching another video on radial matching and he mentioned Certainly Wood donated the samples for use...so definitely will give them a call. Max, thanks for the lead on B&B. They do have some reasonably priced pieces in large enough quantity with a good combination of heart and sap wood, which is perfect for my initial learning curve.