Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: shop cart

Edwin, thanks for the info, I agree with you as not needing more room than that for sheet stock. Now I just need to get on the stick.

Richard
    Richard Poitras
    Central, Michigan....
    01-02-2006

Quote Originally Posted by James Morgan View Post
    Sorry, $1600 for the table, an additional $6-800 for the top? I imagine this is capable of lifting heavier loads than Timothy Willets' MFSC, but costs 4-5 times as much and doesn't appear to be nearly as versatile. YMMV.

I struggled with the cost of the FAT table for awhile. I was always intrigued to try one out, but never knew anyone with one. Especially not local. I asked the Felder owner's group a month ago maybe, and there was a lot of positive feedback on the table. I ended up buying a second hand new old stock FAT 300 for almost half off. Still an expensive "table/cart", but i have to say the thing seems pretty nice. Ive only used it two weeks, but the hydraulic mechanism is great. Very sturdy cart even when fully extended. I dont know for $1700-2000, but for a grand its a pretty nice addition. I imagine it is fantastic when dealing with multiple sheets of ply on a slider.