Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: shipping containers???

For mine, I painted the roof with a white elastic type paint?, (can't remember the name, but in the roofing section). Plus, two vents high in the the back wall, and a vent in each door, down low. It still gets hot, but I have not had a mold issue. I live in SE OH.

This thread is a couple of years old. I'd had a container about that long now. It's cheap storage space.

Makes one wonder if the scam was who revived this. That post is gone now. It was also post #1 for them. How odd to join a woodworking forum and comment on shipping containers as your first post complete with a link....

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Blue View Post
    Makes one wonder if the scam was who revived this. That post is gone now. It was also post #1 for them. How odd to join a woodworking forum and comment on shipping containers as your first post complete with a link....
    Yes. It was spotted not long after the spammer posted. He joined yesterday, posted his ad today.
    Anyone who sees scam, spam, or nasty gram, click the little triangle below the message to notify the moderators.
    report_post_button.jpg