Thread: Tracking your projects - question

Tracking your projects - question

I’m trying to find an app for my iPad that I can use to track my ww’ing projects, customer orders, as well as general invoicing for items sold. I need something simple, easy to use and doesn’t bust the bank. I really like free, but I’m also ok with low cost. I found one that is a strong heavy hitter but it’s $500 a year and it does WAY more than I need/want.

What do you do for this type of stuff?
    Thanks & Happy Wood Chips,
    Dennis -
    Get the Benefits of Being an SMC Contributor..!
    ....DEBT is nothing more than yesterday's spending taken from tomorrow's income.

We sent up a simple system based on a Access Database. Access is included in the version of MS Office I need for my employment. I don't know if there is something akin to Access for Apple products.

For my business, I use Quickbooks which is an online subscription system. I do not have the project tracking features. I can access it from any of my computers as well as my mobile devices. It handles payment processing for me, too...clients pay directly from the invoice, online. I generally request ACH so there are no fees to me, too. If I have to, I can accept a credit card, but for most transactions, nobody's blinked about just paying direct from their bank account. The bonus at the end of the year is that my accountant can access things directly, many any adjustments and then produce the business tax return quickly and easily. (He's a Quickbooks certified accountant as many are if they handle small businesses) I looked at WAVE, but there was a dearth of accountants involved and some catches to the "free" thing if I recall. Quickbooks is a known and long established system.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...