Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Download Vectric Aspire Version 10

Thumbs up Download Vectric Aspire Version 10

Vectric has Aspire version 10 available in their portal system.
    The upgrade also includes some free graphic files.

I installed it this morning on my design machine (Mac) and I'm using it "as we speak". I'll get it on my other two machines tomorrow. (CNC machine and my in-shop Mac) There are some great new features in V10 that will cut out a little work in some cases.

Please note that this is not just for Aspire...V10 is also for VCarve Pro, etc.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Becker View Post
    I installed it this morning on my design machine (Mac) and I'm using it "as we speak". I'll get it on my other two machines tomorrow. (CNC machine and my in-shop Mac) There are some great new features in V10 that will cut out a little work in some cases.

Please note that this is not just for Aspire...V10 is also for VCarve Pro, etc.
    Whats the upgrade cost from 9.5 for VCarve Pro?
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

I just upgraded from v8.5 to v10. Lot's of changes between the two. It ticks me off a little that I spent $150 on Photo VCarve last December and it's now included in Aspire...

Quote Originally Posted by Bill George View Post
    Whats the upgrade cost from 9.5 for VCarve Pro?
    $175
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

I purchased Vcarve Pro in the past 6 months. No charge to upgrade to 10.
    Some Blue Tools
    Some Yellow Tools
    A Grizzly Collection
    ShapeokoXL
    Blue and White 50 Watt

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Page View Post
    I just upgraded from v8.5 to v10. Lot's of changes between the two. It ticks me off a little that I spent $150 on Photo VCarve last December and it's now included in Aspire...
    Yes, lots of additions, even for those of us who were already on V9.5--you will enjoy many of them. The inclusion of the Photo VCarve piece was a big surprise. They say they will still continue to sell the stand-alone version, but I guess they deemed it worthy of adding into the V10+ line.
    --

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Becker View Post
    Yes, lots of additions, even for those of us who were already on V9.5--you will enjoy many of them. The inclusion of the Photo VCarve piece was a big surprise. They say they will still continue to sell the stand-alone version, but I guess they deemed it worthy of adding into the V10+ line.
    I had already purchase the photo vcarve. But it is definitely a nice upgrade
    Some Blue Tools
    Some Yellow Tools
    A Grizzly Collection
    ShapeokoXL
    Blue and White 50 Watt

just downloaded 10. lot to learn from 8.5 but really like the feature that transfers all toolpath settings and cnc drivers that I use from old version of aspire. I have not used my cnc much in last year while building my house but that's done so good time to go back to school on this program.

Yes, the migration feature is really nice...greatly speeded up things, especially since the tool database stayed consistent with what I had already done in previous versions. The one thing it doesn't cover is "gadgets" because apparently there have been software API (application programming interface) changes over time and that would make things really wonky.
    --

Has anyone found the Clipart Guide for v10? It's usually in a PDF but I'm not finding it.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

I got an email about 2 weeks ago. I looked at the new features and am planning on upgrading from v.7.5 soon. Looks like it has greatly improved from what I have been using.

Bruce, I have not been able to locate the v10 clipart guide either.

Bobby, Vectric upgrades always add great new features, some years more than others but its always worth the upgrade fee to me. Anything that makes editing easier is at the top my my wish list.

Keith, according to Vectric, there is no new clipart in v10 other than the free selectable Design and Make project files. They recommend using the v8.5 clipart guide.

From Vectric:

Adam Moran (Vectric Ltd.)
    Sep 17, 10:41 WEST
    Hello,
    There was new clipart added in 9.5 as it's own labeled installer, but the only new clipart added to V10 was the free selectable Design and Make project files.
    Regards,
    Adam Moran
    Vectric Ltd | Precision House| 2 Arden Road
    Alcester | Warwickshire | B49 6HN | United Kingdom

Andy Rooney

I think the last clipart guide I have is from version 8.5

I am on v9.5 of Aspire right now. I am thinking about upgrading to v10. Does anybody off the top of their head know the upgrade cost from v9.5 to v10?
    Thanks,

Mike DeRegnaucourt

Axiom AR8 Pro CNC, 60-Watt Epilog Legend 36EXT, Prusa MK3 3D Printer, SE-DC16, Powermatic Bandsaw, JET Lathe, Craftsman Lathe, Rigid Drill Press, Excalibur Scroll Saw, Craftsman Tablesaw, Delta Dust Collector, JET Air Filtration, Craftsman Planer, Old Craftsman Jointer, JessEm Router Table with Porter Cable 7518 Router, etc...

Aspire v9.5, CorelDraw 2021, Corel Video Studio 2019, ShaderMap Pro, GIMP, Mesh Mixer, Fusion 360, Sculptris, Google Sketchup, etc...