Currently using Bosch jobsite saw with gravity rise stand, great tool but need bigger table/rip capacity.
115V and mobility to move in and out of garage over a 1" threshold are limiting factors. Trying to keep price under $2k but the Sawstop may creep over a bit.

I have done enough research starting to confuse myself so I thought it time to consult the experts.

Sawstop contractor 36" T-glide with either mobile base
Powermatic 64B adding a mobile base
Jet Proshop II 30" adding a mobile base

My question is, beyond the specs, of these choices what should I be aware of in actual use that might help me decide?
Sawstop seems to have the best growth potential but they don't allow the use of router extension and mobility base, at least from the factory.
Powermatic seems to be the most robust although I really don't know

What is important to me is of course fence accuracy and ease of use. Probably want to have a router table extension soon. Made one for my current jobsite saw.

I read some news Sawstop business is being or has been sold so long term viability of the company seems questionable.

Any other models to move higher up on my list, Grizzly, Delta which seems to have a good deal of negative reviews?

Thanks for helping a newebie to the forum