Thread: Does anyone know of a reliable online source for a Capspray Remote Cup?

Does anyone know of a reliable online source for a Capspray Remote Cup?

I haven't been able to find it locally, Amazon has it listed but as "not available", and the normal online retailers of equipment I've used in the past don't even list it.

Titan does't appear to offer any direct sales, and their "dealer locator" is trying to send me to Sherman Williams, Dunn Edwards and Home Depot. All of whom can sell me the main HVLP unit, but not the remote cup.

A Google search shows a handful of online retailers that offer it, such as painthose, gleempaint, toolsmartusa and completespray.

However, I've never purchased from any of these places, their websites are less than professional looking, and I'm super nervous about using them.

Has anyone here used those online retailers with success? Or are there better alternatives?

Thanks.

I know that the parts kit for the Wagner HPLV Conversion Guns I have has Capspray embedded in the plastic case...and one of mine is the 2qt remote cup. Try Gleem Paint online and see if that unit will work with the gun you have. But then again, the actual remote cup probably can be from almost any name...it's just the connections that have to match up and those are pretty standard for connecting the hoses, etc.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Thanks, I'll give that a try.