Thread: Bought an older Ritter door assembly table. Need help

Bought an older Ritter door assembly table. Need help

I recently acquired a first gen 4ft x 10ft Ritter door assembly table. The problem is it came with no clamps, lines, fittings, manifold or foot pedal. It was the table itself only. I priced a new setup from Ritter than included 2 clamps, manifold, foot pedal, lines and fittings. They wanted close to $1,700 for that stuff and I was wondering if you guys could suggest a supplier that might have the necessary generic parts cheaper? I am going to be picking up two used clamps today but I still need two more clamps a manifold, foot pedal, air lines and fittings. The manifold from Ritter is $440 and the foot pedal is $300. I would be happy to buy their clamps but is there any other place to find a cheaper manifold and foot pedal or switch? I would actually prefer a switch over a foot pedal especially if it saves me some money. I am new to the world of pneumatics so any advice or suggestions would be great.

surpluscenter.com/Air-Pneumatics/

i bet surplus center will have most of what you need.

i also find local industrial supply places to be pretty helpful and sometimes have stuff that they just don't sell much that they will cut you a deal on, or their prices will not be that far out of line and you will get more than the price difference in experience and helpfulness from the staff.
    Last edited by Adam Herman; 08-28-2019 at 11:49 AM.