Thread: Virutex eb135 Edgebander trimmer gauge tool.

Virutex eb135 Edgebander trimmer gauge tool.

I realize this is a long shot, but does anyone here own this unit? I just got one for a steal of a deal, but the gauge tool which simplifies the adjustment of the trimmer motors is missing (see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddvA4vN34Hs, @ 5:24). It looks to me to just be a simple piece of steel with two thicknesses... easy enough to replicate. But I need to know how thick the two ends are.

I'm sure I can fiddle with the trimmer back and forth and figure it out myself, but if anyone here has this unit (or another unit with this tool), it would probably save me some time.

I have tried emailing the company, but they are (predictably) more interested in selling me a replacement part.

Thanks!

Not the same machine but we just typically creep up on the trimming and scraping with a couple scrap parts. It pretty fast but looks like your machine doesnt have readouts on the trimming and scraping stations. Still wouldnt seem to fussy. I cant imagine a gauge being accurate at the level of scraping and trimming but maybe it is.