Thread: Rikon 10-306 deluxe 10" bandsaw

Rikon 10-306 deluxe 10" bandsaw

Well I did have a wen 9 inch bandsaw until it shock the heck out of me and pop a breaker and it had a burnt electrical smell. I had it close to a year and was going to upgrade to the rikon 10 inch the 10-306 deluxe later.

So upgraded earlier than I wanted to so just ordered the Rikon

I have the earlier model 10" Rikon with a Carter Stabilizer and love it. I use my 16" Jet for resaw and heavy uses.

Got it in today

IMG_20190828_130555944.jpg

I have the 305 and find it does the job for quick cuts and even multiples. Small wheels with narrow blades work well for me. Quality is good enough and Rikon has treated me well and fixed a problem despite being years beyond Warranty.
    Perhaps someday someone will make a small bandsaw of high quality but for now the 305 will do and it appears that the 306is a bit better. Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie Kopfer View Post
    I have the 305 and find it does the job for quick cuts and even multiples. Small wheels with narrow blades work well for me. Quality is good enough and Rikon has treated me well and fixed a problem despite being years beyond Warranty.
    Perhaps someday someone will make a small bandsaw of high quality but for now the 305 will do and it appears that the 306is a bit better. Enjoy
    Yea I read all the reviews plus I belong to a couple of woodworking forums and decided to get the rikon.

Well got the Rikon 10" deluxe in and setup and did a little resawing and all is good

Attached Images Attached Images