A high school friend posted on facebook her husband fell off a ladder and got a concussion while installing a ceiling fan reminded me I wanted the Harbor Freight scaffold so I printed the coupon and got one for $150 after joining "inside track club" for 1 year.

First off Sherry's husband suffered minor hemorrhaging and appears to be okay and he did own a scaffolding just wasn't using it, I don't know why.

It has been hot and dry here in California which makes me very careful about welding so I used the scaffold as a frame to hang welding blankets from to weld up my router sled.

Now I have set up the scaffold with the router sled to flatten the American elm crotch slabs ~30"x30"x4" I cut with the chainsaw free hand in April 2019 so to give them uniform thickness so they dry well.

I like the scaffold it is very sturdy and well built much better than my picnic table I was using previously. I think I am going to get a couple of screw jack ball joint leg pads to swap out wheels on one side so I can use it on my sloped driveway to replace the batteries in my wireless weather station mounted on the garage peak next.

Quite a versatile scaffold for $150 and I know I am going to love shuttling the router across the angle iron rails instead of humped over a table with it mounted in the middle of a trough so I can't see it sleeping off the far end and into my work piece. I am setup to give it the first try tomorrow. Leland
20180514_180444.jpg
IMG_0305.jpg
IMG_0304.jpg