I am in the process of resetting up my shop. We were struck by lightning and our whole house had to be just about rebuilt. So now I am trying to get my shop which was our 2 car garage set back up. I had tried a portable Rikon Dust Collector with the bag as the filter type. I am not impressed with that type of filtration. It seems that once the fine dust get into the bag it starts to clog up and there does not seem to be any good way to get it totally clean again. So I have been looking at the larger cartridge type filtration systems. They really get complicated quickly. Currently looking at a 3hp Grizzly G0849 Cyclone. Seems to be priced pretty fair and has good specs. There is another Grizzly just like that one and it has a electronic canister cleaner built in and is about 5 hundred more dollars and not sure that feature is worth that much. I know this seems a little long but here is my two questions. One does any one have any of these systems and do they work as good as advertised? My second question is this, Powermatic and Jet both have similar systems but cost a lot more and the specs seem to be about the same. Is there any advantages to buying these more expansive brands over the Grizzly? Thanks for any help and guidance it is very much appreciated.