Thread: Adjustable box joint jig 1/8 - 7/8

Adjustable box joint jig 1/8 - 7/8

About a week ago I set out to make my first ever box joint, I wanted something flexible but there was no way in hell I was paying for the incra one. I used a jig that I designed and 3D printed that uses little inserts to act as a guide on my tablesaw. It TOTALLY came out perfect! the image attached shows my results, which I'm pretty proud of.

20190725_060436.jpg
    Last edited by Prashun Patel; 08-16-2019 at 7:55 AM.

Sorry, no embedded advertising links allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Prashun Patel View Post
    Sorry, no embedded advertising links allowed.
    Ah that makes sense as to what happened to my other post. Is that something allowed in the classified section? Sorry new to smc.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan marples View Post
    Ah that makes sense as to what happened to my other post. Is that something allowed in the classified section? Sorry new to smc.
    You can contact Keith Outten about becoming an advertiser on SMC.
    Thanks & Happy Wood Chips,
    Dennis -
    Get the Benefits of Being an SMC Contributor..!
    ....DEBT is nothing more than yesterday's spending taken from tomorrow's income.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Peacock View Post
    You can contact Keith Outten about becoming an advertiser on SMC.
    Alright, I can reach out to him... but for the life of me I cant figure out how to send him (or anyone for that matter) a PM. I added keith to my conacts and then tried to send him a PM through the "open contact box" menu and it said I do not have permissions? I also dont have permission to view any attachments. even my own?

You need to be a contributor to send messages. However, it may be different with Keith.

Blog Entries
    Down at the bottom of every page is a "Contact Us" button, you should be able to send an email to Keith using the form that opens up.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute