Thread: Jointech IPM-1 router table fence FS

Jointech IPM-1 router table fence FS

This is a Jointech router table fence, model IPM-1, with the stop block and push block.It has an 18" fence.
    In addition to being a regular router table fence, it was designed to be used with a series of guides for cutting decorative dovetail and finger joints.These guides are not included, but patterns can be downloaded, printed and mounted. The instruction book can also be downloaded.
    It is in good shape, except that the name plate is cracked. It is still firmly attached, though.
    Here are the pictures:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1565.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	84.2 KB 
ID:	414423 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1566.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	87.6 KB 
ID:	414424 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1567.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	83.4 KB 
ID:	414425 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1571.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	86.0 KB 
ID:	414426
    I'm asking $65.00, plus shipping. I will disassemble the fence for shipping.
    I can take a check, money order, or Paypal.
    Thanks,
    Rick

Rick
    I would like to buy it. I seem unable to send you a PM. Kindly send me a PayPal invoice at pgopinath AT comcast DOT net.

Regards
    Prabha

Sorry about that. I cleaned out my inbox, and you should be able to PM me now.
    Rick

I have the needed files for printing the guide strips for the IPM-1. They are in jpg format and print well on a good inkjet printer using good quality 8 1/2 X 11 photo paper. PM me with your email address if you want them. If I remember correctly, there are 4 files. You will need very steady hands and scissors, or a guillotine paper cutter to separate them into the strips of the correct width.

That's a great price for the IPM-1. Had the president and founder of Jointec not died, I think Incra would have had some serious competition.

Charley

Charley:
    Agreed. Jointech made a great product. I have their larger fence on my router table and have the complete template book. Everytime i think of getting a smaller table i do a cut that reminds me how accurate and repeatable the Jointech is.

Prabha

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1428.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	219.8 KB 
ID:	414458