Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Workshop hounds

This is Gus, otherwise known as GusMan or Bubbers. He is always laying up against the sawdust piles (much to his mother's dismay) or wagging his tail at me waiting to be petted. If I am working on a ladder and don't come down for more than 10 minutes, he starts whining so I will come down and pet him and he gets excited like it's the first time he's seen me all day.

IMG_20190828_213627 (1).jpg

Snapchat-1023071768.jpg

Best. Thread. Ever.
    There is a very fine line between “hobby” and “mental illness.” - Dave Barry

944DC8D1-5585-4B50-A87E-85A03874D16F.jpg

Got to be part of this thread! This is a Ruby, an 8 y/o English Setter. She usually won’t come into the shop, unless there’s a big storm outside, then I can’t keep her out.

Jon, judging by several of the posts in this thread, your shop is too neat. You need a pile of shavings on the floor to entice Ruby to come in more often..... But if anyone asks, you didn't hear it from me.

There is now a nice stack of Port Orford Cedar where she was on the floor. But now that I’ve moved most of my tools and other crap up from the old basement shop I can’t get in there to take a new picture. Starting my next dory build is on hold until I can get butt in gear and put stuff away.