How about some photos of shops of folks that don't have 100,000 in extra cash to outfit a shop?
I have limited funds; I also sold my Goldwing to outfit my shop. I have spent around $12,000 on needed stuff so far. I am trying to stay away from gadgets that suck up money , yet get used very rarely (I did that last time). Here's a few of my shop; it is still being put together and I have yet to build a good (klausz style) bench, and also a good tool cabinet. I should mention that I used to be heavy into woodworking back in the mid nineties; then health made me sell everything.
I have found mostly used equipment and some that were in a pile of parts. Otherwise, it would have cost double. The table saw,planer,air compressor, and dust collector, were bought at a local estate sale (first one there) for $1,500 dollars!The house already had the cabinets hanging on the walls. Lot's of organizing to do! The photo of the bench is one I built in the early 90's.
I'm finding the cost of wood is ridiculously high in my area and am missing the small mills I used to go to in Virginia and Maryland.

DSC02842.jpg
DSC02843.jpg
DSC02846.jpg
DSC02847.jpg
DSC02852.jpg