Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dave from the UK?

OMG, look what the ds2.jpg dragged in!!

What a nice surprise! Sounds like things are going well for you, even factoring in your wife's health scares. It's obvious she's a fighter, best wishes to you both

And I for one would like to say PLEASE don't stray too far away if at all possible, and THANK YOU for the help you've freely passed along to myself and others, and for the knowledge I've gained from you- I've picked up at least 5 IQ points for sure! Maybe 6 IQ points, because of your post now I know what a Tardis is...
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle

Dave
    Let me join the others in welcoming you back. We did miss you. My best wishes for your wife's recovery.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Thanks Guys
    You did what !

4. Just a quick call in folks,
    A new user name as I no longer have the old email (and Dai is Welsh for David)

2021 was some year, a near fatal visit to icu with covid in the January followed on Sept the 11th by the worst news possible.
    After a fight worthy of a valkyrie my wife Karen finally lost the fight against cancer and left us 9.35 in the morning of the 11th. 2 days before her 48th birthday.

So much has changed,my priorities are very different now and my life in general is very "strange" for some unexpected reasons that I never saw coming.
    I'll pop in and out as time allows and help where I can.

Best wishes

Dave

Dave, i am so sorry to hear of Karen's passing. Hopefully the memories of the good times with her will eventually bring a warm smile to your face and soul. Patrick

Dai,

I am sorry to hear of the death of your wife.

May you find peace as you work to find a new meaning in your life and maneuver through the current situations.
    Last edited by Ken Fitzgerald; 03-31-2023 at 7:47 PM.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

I'm so sorry for your loss Dave. When you have moments of feeling lost without Karen, make sure to reach out and surround yourself with good people near you or the good people right here on this forum.
    I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I get to the end and I think, "Well, that’s not going to happen."

Dave so sorry for your loss, no words can help in your grief, just know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

Bert
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Dave I am so sorry for your loss, she will be missed for sure. Prayers are with you.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

Dave

I want to extend my sincere condolences on your loss. I wish you and your family peace and joyful memories.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7