Hello
I have been having this problem for weeks now and I have yet to find a solution.
I own a Senfeng 1390 CNC Laser and a few weeks ago the laser stopped firing, we assumed the laser tube died so we made plans to replace it, the CNC was on and idle for a few minutes and then I saw it was continuosly firing a laser beam, we shut it off and realized it wasn't a laser tube issue, we guessed it was the power supply, we had a brand new replacement and changed it but still the same issue.
Doing more research we assumed it was the motherboard, we bought a replacement and installed it but the laser still doesn't fire.
Now we already tried going into the motherboard settings and nothing has changed.
Then one day we were doing a test method seen on a youtube video where if you unplug the data cable from the power supply and press a test button on that same power supply it can tell you if it is broken depending on which lights turn on.
But the laser does fire using that method.
So I am guessing it's either a faulty motherboard, or power supply (possible, but unlikely since they are brand new) or some other piece of hardware that is faulty and I cannot figure out which it is.
Or there's something in the settings I have overlooked so any help will be greatly appreciated.
I do have some photos of the parts in case they are needed I will post them.
Thank you