Thread: Extruded Butt Hinges Recommendations

Extruded Butt Hinges Recommendations

Hello everyone, I finally came up with a problem I couldn't just search for the answer for on here, and was forced to come out of the shadows. I hope this is in the correct forum (I wasn't sure if the design forum would have been more appropriate).

I'm building a couple of bathroom vanities. They will have inset doors, and I like the look of butt hinges. I'd like to use extruded, antiqued brass, with flat top pins. The hinges need to be between 1.5"-2" tall. The problem I am having is that I can't seem to find many to choose from. I live in a small enough town that I can't buy them locally. I've been searching online for a couple of days. For some reason, I'm having a hard time getting many results. This is probably due to my not using correct search terms. I've found a couple that are close to what I want, but none exactly fit the bill. Horton seems to have the closest to what I'm looking for, and their price is good. I'm just hoping for some recommendations on manufacturers that I could browse through.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Try Brusso. Www.brusso.com

Horton Brasses are very good quality, tough to beat their precision butt hinges.

Thanks for the recommendations. I think I'll try the Horton hinges.