Thread: Grass Dynapro issue

Grass Dynapro issue

Using the Grass Dynapro 3D for insert drawers F130135006204. Paperwork that came with the slides shows a hole in the back of the drawer 7/16" below the daido cutout for the slide. This does not match the actual slide pin location that would fit into this hole. I looked online in their catalog and can't find a reference in their catalog for this hole location or size. I can make up my own, but his seems off to me and did not want to proceed. Guides seem to be the correct ones as far as I can tell.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Brian

You need to use these instead of drilling holes for the 3d slides. https://www.hafele.com/us/en/product...2b66a00040023/

Max, Thanks you. They go on the back of the drawer? if I have already build my boxes is this an issue or just adjust how I mount the guides in the face frame? I have the 3D with flange for the front of the drawer that should adjust 3 axis. Isn't this repetitive to put something on the back to adjust for height?

I appreciate the help. Brian

Those brackets mount to the back of the box.The hooks that normally fit into the hole that you drill,will now fit into a slot on the bracket.Everything else is the same compared to the standard set of Dynapro slides.I personally don't use the 3D slides,I never found the extra adjustment on the rear of the box to be that useful. Since you already bought the slides,I would buy the brackets just to make it work for now.

Max:

Thanks I truly appreciate the help. My first attempt at insert drawers in furniture and I thought the adjustability would make it easier to make sure the drawer fronts looked right in the frame. I will get them and again I really appreciate the help. Brian

I used these slides recently while helping out another shop with a deadline. They are more rigid than the Blum Tandems they usually use so better for wide drawers. Otherwise not so hot- the back plastic brackets are easily broken and more labor to install, the height adjustment front and back is more difficult and the front clips take a bit of force to engage completely and disengage.

Unlike Max, I find having height adjustment front and back quite helpful in getting the drawer fronts in plane, especially with outsourced drawers.