Thread: Handworks

Handworks

Handworks will be in Amana, IA on Sept 4 and 5 this year. A word of caution there is a lot of things for the wife to do without you so be prepared for her to find an excuse not to be with you all day.
    Tom

It’s 2020, not this year.

I came back down to my computer to say I got so excited that I had a brain fart. Yes it is in 2020, and I knew that but it didn't sink in. It is something to look forward to and to get on the calendar. It is only about a 2 hour drive for me. Most shows I would have to take out a loan just to attend, being on a fixed income and all. Please forgive me for getting excited early, because I do truly enjoy wandering around, talking to, and seeing everyone.
    Tom

Excellent. It's about a 4 hour drive for me and worth it to check out all the tools. I attended Handworks a couple years ago and remember casually walking up to this random guy pulling a wagon full of t-shirts by one of the buildings. Lo and behold it's Roy Underhill. Kinda surreal. He was a super nice guy and I bought a shirt from him.