Hi guys, I am trying to find a bench buffer/"grinder" that has low vibration and as a result is reasonably quiet. I expect to only use wire wheels on it to clean up medium size metal parts. I tend to use 6" wheels, just cause they are available locally but like the height of the 8 inch machines. I need one with the longer arbor for access (5/8" diam). I have tried some of the cheaper options like the 8" Harbor Freight buffer grinder and they had too much vibration (for me) even running the tools with nothing mounted on it. I also tried the more expensive Jet 8 inch JBG-8A... and again with nothing mounted on it ... too much vibration and noise. Do I need to go to something like a Baldor to get a well balanced quite machine in the 3/4 hp range (the arbors on them seem to be larger than I am looking for, since I can only get wire wheels locally with 5/8" holes). I looked at the Rikon slow speed buffer, but was concerned it may be underpowered being a 1/2 horse and was worried that being a slow speed motor it may slow things down. I have never used a slow speed with wire wheels and don't know if or how much it would slow things down. Suggestions? Thanks