Thread: Fulterer FR6500 euro slides - Anyone try these?

Fulterer FR6500 euro slides - Anyone try these?

I notice Fulterer makes a FR6500 which appears to be a knockoff of the Blum 430E for about $7-8 less/pr. I'd be interested in feedback on how the Fulterer compares with the Blum. I used some Fulterer side mount ball bearing slides years ago and was not impressed.

Thank you
    Scott Vroom

I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.

Hi Scott,

The last time I tried Fulterer I wasn't impressed either. I always stick with Blum for slides and hinges and I'm never disappointed.

Cheers,
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hockenberg View Post
    Hi Scott,

The last time I tried Fulterer I wasn't impressed either. I always stick with Blum for slides and hinges and I'm never disappointed.

Cheers,
    Mark
    Thanks Mark, yeah I'm pretty much all-in on Blum slides/hinges, but the $8 difference is compelling. I ordered 4 pr of the Fulterers to test out on a shop cab I'm building. I'll post feedback.
    Scott Vroom

I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.