Thread: Creeker's Past Week's Accomplishments

Creeker's Past Week's Accomplishments

15 Jul 2019

Greetings,
    It's been a very busy week for me of being oncall for the day job and I was able to finish the queen sized platform bed frame for my daughter and son-in-law. Got the new bed all setup and in place on Saturday morning. The LOML and I have been working in the yard and she's also helped me a bit in the shop. Today, we went to church and relaxed a bit this afternoon and evening to get ready for another busy week. The LOML started remodeling the hall bathroom and we decided that it needed updating and reworking a bit since nothings been done to it since the house was built in 1995. New shower light is installed, new bath exhaust fan installed, ceiling is painted, and some wall repairs have been in the works.

That's it for me, so what did YOU do this past week?

Best of weeks to you all.
    Thanks & Happy Wood Chips,
    Dennis -
    Get the Benefits of Being an SMC Contributor..!
    ....DEBT is nothing more than yesterday's spending taken from tomorrow's income.

Busy is good, Dennis!

This past week was interesting. I quoted on an architectural job for some CNC work, met with another client to discuss some additional work that could be some made-to-order regular production and completed my first guitar build. I also cut some templates for another 'Creeker to use in an upcoming project that will be a fine compliment to some other things he's already built. The guitar building is my "new hobby" that utilizes my shop when I'm not doing work for others...IE, an excuse for more tools.

This week I have a few small jobs to do, both for family and clients, some truly needed shop cleanup work, more (many more) coats of clear on the second guitar build body and more computer work for a unique headstock design for the neck that will be on that second guitar build. I have someone who actually wants to buy that body but have materials for another identical if that comes to pass. And then there is the normal "around the house duties", although to be honest, I may not do much outside this week because after today, the rest of the week looks to be horribly hot and humid. And the shop is air conditioned.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...