Hey Tech Support,

I have tried twice to add an update to the thread about my new shop, The Hall of the Mountain King. Both times, I have entered all the text and started adding pictures and the post was lost. The first time, I went to another app to upload and convert my iPhone pictures. I left the Reply to Post page open. Before I actually added pictures, I had to leave the computer. I left the page open and unfinished. The post just disappeared when I came back. The second time, I did not have a break in editing, I wrote three or four paragraphs and then hit the add picture button and the window just froze. Nothing allowed me to back up, escape or anything. I eventually closed the frozen window and opened a new one. I went back to replying hoping that I could restore. I got about 4 words instead of four paragraphs.

Just thought I would let you know about the problems, (1) that the editor locks up when adding pictures, and (2) that autosave doesn't work.

I haven't got time to rewrite the post again today. I will try again sometime. If you can provide some things to avoid doing that would keep from losing my text in the future, I would appreciate it. I have a love/hate relationship with computers but have learned it is easier to accommodate their idiosyncrasies than to fight them. Let me know of any workarounds.

Thanks.

TW