Thread: Creeker's Past Week's Accomplishments

Creeker's Past Week's Accomplishments

8 Jul 2019
    Greetings,
    I hope all of you had a safe and enjoyable time with family and friends over the July 4 holiday. I worked at the day job, worked around the house, yard work, and worked on making a queen sized bed platform for my daughter. With my shop temps staying above 95 degrees F, makes it hard for me to get work done in the shop. Temps and humidity are supposed to be even higher this week and I go back on oncall duty today as well.

That’s it for me, so what did you do this past week?
    Best of weeks to you all.
    Thanks & Happy Wood Chips,
    Dennis -
    Get the Benefits of Being an SMC Contributor..!
    ....DEBT is nothing more than yesterday's spending taken from tomorrow's income.

I turned 63 had a great day with family and friends. Built a new work table and sold a couple items.
    Some Blue Tools
    Some Yellow Tools
    A Grizzly Collection
    ShapeokoXL
    Blue and White 50 Watt

I did some work in the shop cutting some things for clients as well as some work on my guitar projects, but some of the week was just plain recovering from travel. This week appears to be similar including dealing honorably with a mistake made on a client project.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

For those that do not follow my build on the Hand Tool forum, the Harlequin side table has reached the beginning of dovetailing the drawers. The drawer fronts have been fitted. These are all parallelograms at present, and will be shaped to match the curve of the front later.

Regards from Perth

Derek

I was able to spend a couple hours in the shop. I finished up a chisel hammer and a marking gauge I'd been working on.

48235527061_f75a965580_k.jpg48235603642_50cd96337e_k (1).jpg48235805522_144e63c646_k.jpg
    Sharp solves all manner of problems.