Thread: Fusion 360 on Mac

Fusion 360 on Mac

Went to use Fusion 360 last night, nope no longer supported by the App Store need to update and Download directly from AutoDesk, ok. Delete old as instructed by AutoDesk and went to my account to Download. Everything is there except my download link for updating?? I have the required OS on my MacBook Pro, 10.13.6 which is current.

Post on their Forum and Expert User reply, just click on the Link.... Nada. Anyone else had this issue and yes I was signed into my account and it shows I already have the License ?? But... I do not have the program??
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

I had a difficulty with licensing and I wrote to Autodesk support online for help.

Help arrived promptly. Maybe that would work for you. They are very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Zona View Post
    I had a difficulty with licensing and I wrote to Autodesk support online for help.

Help arrived promptly. Maybe that would work for you. They are very good.
    Thanks Tony they are trying to help but my guess they have so many of these young programmers on staff they make changes to the website just at random not thinking the entire thing out. I have told them this has Never been an issue the 3 or 4 years prior but they seem to think its User error :;

Ok I did get it done by Trial and Error I downloaded and installed Desktop Connector from the description on the AutoDesk website I was lead to believe that to download to the Mac I needed it. Not sure if its true or not. Bear in mind I had two AutoDesk techs working on this and no solution from them, only something might be wrong with your account! I went over to the Commercial side and was able to download like I was going to purchase and then enabled my Account for the non-commercial license. Its up and working.

Now what was I going to draw up??

Isn’t that always the way it is? You forget what task you started out to do on your computer because some nitwit programmer got in your way for a while.

On my Mac Fusion works well. I declined to say that in my first response here because it is infuriating when you have a computer problem, ask for help, and the first response is that it works well for him or her. (Please forgive the Oxford comma.)