Thread: Creeker's Past Week's Accomplishments

Creeker's Past Week's Accomplishments

1 Jul 2019

Greetings,
    This past week, I spent some serious time in the shop cleaning and organizing. Since my back is so much better now, I chose to get in the shop and clean like it hasn’t been done in several years. I’m also thinking about reorganization of a few of my big machines to make better use of the floor space and ease of machine use. Got some much needed yard work done and now it’s back to the day job.

That’s it for me, so what did you do this past week?

Best of weeks to you all.
    Thanks & Happy Wood Chips,
    Dennis -
    Get the Benefits of Being an SMC Contributor..!
    ....DEBT is nothing more than yesterday's spending taken from tomorrow's income.

And clean it you did, judging by the photos I saw, Dennis! I kinda need to do that myself as I have too many things going on at once and I've been less that diligent with housekeeping which is not normal for me.

No woodworking this past week...I traveled to Florida for a quick visit with my 89 year young kid (my mother) to setup her transition from an independent apartment in the life care community she lives in to the assisted living area. That was followed by visiting some friends and family for a few days since I drove all that way. I'll have to return to get mom moved once here room is available (under renovation) and deal with getting rid of a LOT of stuff in the process. This week, I have a couple of client jobs to get back on, an over-long lawn to mow and a few other things to catch up on because of my travels before I can even think about doing more work on my guitar projects.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...