I've had my AM-6008 HVLP gun 3 or 4 years now, and probably sprayed over 50 gals of various products through it in that time. I had an air leak under the front packing nut last year sometime so I looked in the rebuild kit included with the package, found the white plastic disc needed, and replaced the original with it. I was back in business in short order.

A couple of weeks ago the same thing happened, although I wasn't sure it was up front or behind the trigger. In looking through the rebuild kit I couldn't find identical parts to those originally used in the gun, with respect to the parts behind the trigger, so I called Jeff Jewitt and after some back and forth per email, he provided me with a photo of parts in the rebuild kit, numbered to correspond with those in the parts list/drawing for the gun, and instructions on how to go about replacing those parts in the gun.

If you own an AM-6008 gun you might want to contact Jeff for that information when you find you need to replace some parts. Some of the replacement parts look nothing like the OE ones, at least in my gun, so w/o guidance you will just be guessing which parts to use, as I was.

John