Thread: Veritas Quad t-track - Help

Veritas Quad t-track - Help

Hello,
    How can I connect the t-track perpendicularly (L)? I have this type of Track:
    http://www.leevalley.com/us/wood/pag...455,61994&ap=1
    Any corner connector? I am trying to connect them flat.

There are no drawings for the dimensions but here the description:
    "Each of its fourfaces has a T-slot track that accepts1/4-20 T-nuts and T-bolts. Thisnot only lets you reliably mount the rail to a jig and easily adjust orremove it, but also provides multiple attachment surfaces for aguide or work stop. The rigid rail is rectangular in shape(11/2 " wide by 11/16" thick) so it can be mounted flat oron edge. The center of the track on the wide sidehas a V-groove for ease of drilling if you choose tomount it with screws"

Thanks

Blog Entries
    I may not be getting exactly what you are saying. This is their bracket. If you are trying to emulate an MFT I do not know that LV has a connector for that. Kreg just leaves the corners open for entry/exit.
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler

I am not trying to emulate the MFT, I am trying to create a jig with a 36" t-track and 2 parallel 24" arms. The bracket you are referring to it is nice but it does not work for flat application. It is quite limited. My jig needs to use the 3 pieces flats and not on top of each other. Thanks

Take a look at their website. There are some brackets that may work, or at least give you some ideas. Also, a sketch of what you are trying to do may help others see your vision.

Or possibly use some "L" brackets and drill/tap some screw holes to use with the oval nuts?

Quote Originally Posted by laura vianello View Post
    I am not trying to emulate the MFT, I am trying to create a jig with a 36" t-track and 2 parallel 24" arms. The bracket you are referring to it is nice but it does not work for flat application. It is quite limited. My jig needs to use the 3 pieces flats and not on top of each other. Thanks
    Hi Laura,
    Please provide a drawing, sketch, or photo showing what you are trying to accomplish. I may know of a solution for you, but I first need to know exactly what you wish to create.
    David