Just an FYI...I recently stumbled across some posts on another forum, talking about wheels going bad and disintegrating. Well, I had to move my PM2000, lowered the wheels and began to move the beast. All of a sudden, the saw tilted to one corner. I couldn't figure out what was going on, then another corner went! Now, I've only moved that saw twice...when I received it and moved it into place and few years back and this time.
Anyways, when I got the saw up on a dolly and moved it, there were chunks of red/orange, heavy duty wheels left behind. These look like the same heavy duty wheels that I have used on heavy cabinets.
I had no idea this could happen. What a coincidence that it happened right after I read about it happening to others. I'd call PM for replacements, but I'll just be replacing bad wheels for bad wheels, so why bother. What I'm going to do is get a Shop Fox HD base, with cast iron wheels. I think those will have a better chance of survival under the saw. I think they're rated at 1300 lbs.
Just thought I'd post the experience here, in case others have entrusted the same type of castor wheels on their tools. Beware!