Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Could It Have Been The Same Guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Kev Williams View Post
    so share the secret to making the eggs not stick to the things like construction adhesive-? Tried about 3 brands of spray, corn oil, vegetable oil, safflower oil, olive oil- cleaning the things out is more work than peeling shells...
    I just use olive oil, pour a teaspoon or so in the first cup, swish it around and pour it into the next cup and repeat until all 4 are coated, never had a sticking problem but my BIL has commented his sticks too sometimes so maybe be a little more generous with the olive oil.

I miss the old labels on my t shirts. With the printed labels which I have trouble seeing, I have problems putting my t shirts on backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by michael langman View Post
    I miss the old labels on my t shirts. With the printed labels which I have trouble seeing, I have problems putting my t shirts on backwards.
    Many tee shirts have a different panel/yoke at the back of the neck than in the front...for those, you can even tell the difference in the dark by "feel". (All my Duluth Trading tees are like that)
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Blog Entries
    All my tees have vee necks with buttons. My biggest problem is putting them on inside out if the coffee hasn't done its job.

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)