Thread: flat bed golf cart

flat bed golf cart

Way back in the day I had a 1959 Dodge Power Wagon that I had removed the box from and built a flat bed on it. That truck could go anywhere. Wish I still had it but I guess I'll have to settle for this Saturday morning project I did yesterday.
    20190518_155207.jpg20190526_094011.jpg20190526_094022.jpg

Bill, nice execution and that's going to come in very handy as you work around your property! Had I not sold my dad's cart after he passed away, I was going to bring it north and do essentially the same thing to use it here.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

So you just lay your clubs flat? Don't they clank around?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill McNiel View Post
    --

LOL - more like gardening tools. And grand kids. And great grand kids. My golfing days are long gone - too many shoulder injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Carey View Post
    LOL - more like gardening tools. And grand kids. And great grand kids. My golfing days are long gone - too many shoulder injuries.
    Yea, I haven't played "pasture pool" for over a decade at this point...and don't miss it.
    --

That's what I use the cart that tows behind my John deere lawn tractor. Kids love it, wife not so much especially since I adopted the stance of not going anywhere I can ride to in my lawn tractor.

thats right Bill - the diner, recycling center, DG, the park, pool, anywhere in town. I have head lights and brakes and turn signals and the most obnoxious horn you ever heard. stylin and profilin

Blog Entries
    thats right Bill - the diner, recycling center, DG, the park, pool, anywhere in town. I have head lights and brakes and turn signals and the most obnoxious horn you ever heard. stylin and profilin
    So now you need to add some chrome hubcaps or wheels and chrome trim.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Bill,

I really like your new flatbed cart. It makes an already versatile machine more useful. I had a golf cart at home a few years ago and I used it almost daily pulling small trailers hauling stuff around the yard. I also carried a 25 gallon water tank for my garden. I got used to having a cart at CNU when I worked in the Architects office and eventually started making signs for all of the new buildings. They are capable of doing more work than most people realize, our maintenance crews used them like small tractors.

I have an ATV now because I started trail riding in the mountains but I miss how quiet the golf cart was.

Was going to say I like my clubs standing up in the bag but to each his own.