Thread: Rockwell Unisaw 10 inch

Rockwell Unisaw 10 inch

I am helping someone sells his Rockwell Unisaw 10 inch. It is 30 years old and looks a little ruff, but runs like a top. slight surface rust, no damage. 1 1/2 hp. Could someone give me a approx value for this. No photos at this time.
    Last edited by Jim Becker; 05-24-2019 at 5:47 PM. Reason: Removed solicitation. No selling outside of the Classifieds

If it has the old Jet Lock fence I would say $200-300. I guess what you market is like. I wouldn't pay top dollar for something rough and rusty

I lived in the Cleveland are for the past 8 years - just moved.

The market is good in Cleveland and I never had a probably selling anything that was priced appropriately. The negatives to your saw are 1) “a little rough“ and 2) 1 1/2 hp. See if you can help your friend at least clean the table top, you can probably add $75 to the price just by cleaning it up and it look better

Without pictures it’s hard to give a real estimate. We don’t know if it has a motor cover, dust cover, what type of fence it has, I assume single phase?

Single phase 110, but can be reversed back to 220 sorry it actually has very little rust and for its age it is not ruff at all, guess you have to watch what one says. No motor cover. It will saw anything that I sawed with it to see how it cuts. He said never slowed down with very thick oak. I will try and get a photo up here

Quote Originally Posted by William Bachtel View Post
    I am helping someone sells his Rockwell Unisaw 10 inch. It is 30 years old and looks a little ruff, but runs like a top. slight surface rust, no damage. 1 1/2 hp. Could someone give me a approx value for this. No photos at this time.
    Being a Rockwell Uni saw, it's a lot older than 30 years. Thirty years ago would have been 1989, well past the Rockwell badges.

Where I live that saw is worth $500 all day long. If it had a Unifence or biesmeyer then it would go for 800-1000.