Thread: Introducing the vortex to my grandson

Introducing the vortex to my grandson

Thanks to John K Jordan for suggesting the Hunter Hercules as his favorite tool for new tuners in a recent post. Took his advice and ordered one that day. My 11 year old grandson wanted a “magic wand” as an end of year present for his teacher so it was a perfect teachable moment for me. We both enjoyed the experience and he did a great job and produced a nice wand.
    https://youtu.be/8NPZGTrAM3Y

Nicely done. Now for Christmas he'll want a Robust AB fully decked out. Santa's in trouble now.
    My Dad always told me "Can't Never Could".

SWE

I'd say you're a lucky grand dad Larry!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

I love my Nova 16-22 but he’ll have to get in line if he wants a Robust American Beauty!

I couldn’t agree more Frederick!

Quote Originally Posted by larry satchwell View Post
    Thanks to John K Jordan for suggesting the Hunter Hercules as his favorite tool for new tuners in a recent post. Took his advice and ordered one that day. My 11 year old grandson wanted a “magic wand” as an end of year present for his teacher so it was a perfect teachable moment for me. We both enjoyed the experience and he did a great job and produced a nice wand.
    https://youtu.be/8NPZGTrAM3Y
    Excellent - looks like one happy kid! Not much more satisfying that seeing young people get interested in something!

JKJ

Thanks John. He was pleased, even more today when he presented it to his teacher, she was blown away.