Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clamps for sliding table

Just hold on really really really tight.

I’m kidding kinda,

Thanks for the suggestion David. If the Maple is a flop, I will probably have to go that way also.

Any suggestions for replacing the idiotic miter gage? I was planning to make one somewhat like the one on the out of production Jessem sliding table attachment on my old Unisaw. It uses multiple stops in the table slots to quickly reset square.
    Rick Potter

DIY journeyman,
    FWW wannabe.
    AKA Village Idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Jenness View Post
    Attachment 410209

For cheapskates
    Good idea with the wagon extensions to support that clamp!
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

I use the Kreg bench clamp modified with a larger washer for my Hammer K3 Winner. Works quite well and very stable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Ghotbi View Post
    I use the Kreg bench clamp modified with a larger washer for my Hammer K3 Winner. Works quite well and very stable.
    That's what I did. I have 2 Kreg bench clamps and I just put a few larger washers on the bottom of the screw, and that works perfectly.
    And there was trouble, taking place...

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisA Edwards View Post
    Can't find any pricing on the Airtight, Mac's clamps. I see you can request a custom quote, but I'd like to get a ball park price to see if it's worth me bugging him for a quote.
    $2800ish

mk

Mac, runs some discounts so it is worth talking to him. He is a one man operation so you contact him directly. Mine were more like 2000-2200. Dave

yea, I should have mentioned that was based on my config could be different. look super nice but too pricey for me, 2k could be doable. I am sure I could do it for $500-$700 but I have engineering and machining resources available to me.