Thread: Popular woodworking 30 days for dad not working

Popular woodworking 30 days for dad not working

Has anyone been able to enter the Popular Woodworking 30 days for dad sweepstake? I do not see anywhere to enter when following the link that I receive in my email.

Same problem here. I think if you clink on the link for subscriptions, they will allow you to enter. Just a sneaky way to gain subscribers if you ask me. If that's the case, I'll pass.
    Besides, I've never seen any postings of anyone ever winning these giveaways.
    My Dad always told me "Can't Never Could".

SWE

I have no issue, open the page, fill in email, hit submit...all works for me. Try a different browser?

I was able to enter today but not the past two days. I'm using Chrome.

Mike
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Henderson View Post

Mike
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Henderson View Post

Mike
    Same here as well. even tried I E and Edge on Sunday.
    earl

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Eure View Post
    Same problem here. I think if you clink on the link for subscriptions, they will allow you to enter. Just a sneaky way to gain subscribers if you ask me. If that's the case, I'll pass.
    Besides, I've never seen any postings of anyone ever winning these giveaways.
    They publish the winners' names on their web site. I've seen the list but can't give you a link right now.

Mike
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.

Using CHROME: https://www.popularwoodworking.com/winshop/#//

"Enter here" appears in top right quadrant.

Mine remembers my email every time. then click "Submit".

Extra chance if you add a friend's email.

They were down for a couple of days but they are up now and should remain so. The contest started Saturday and apparently their programmers don't work on the weekends. I emailed them Sunday about it and the response I got was:

Thank you for contacting us!
    We had been experiencing technical issues on our site. The problem has been resolved and you can now enter the 30 Days for Dad Sweepstakes.
    We apologize for the inconvenience, please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

If I were to guess, I would say that the programmer who was supposed to upload the code to intake registrations left Friday evening without a care in the world. Monday morning may have been a different story.
    Dave

Nothing is idiot-proof for a sufficiently ingenious idiot!

Looks like they moved the first two days of prizes to the end ... the two days after Father's Day.