Thread: Supermax 19/38 parrallel Help.

Supermax 19/38 parrallel Help.

How the heck do get this parrallel? I’m trying to sand some end grain boards and the motor side is taking a bigger cut than the open side.

The manual sucks. Just says to loosen the 4 allen heads and then turn the nut. Well what direction? Left or right? I don’t want to go one way and make things worse. I’ve tried with little luck.

Any tips? This is a year old minor use. My understanding there’s no adjusting the motor side, on the open end side by raising or lower the table via that nut.

I’m gonna try using a ruler with paper off the drum and lower it down, see if it contacts on motor side and then try on open side.

Last edited by Patrick Irish; 05-19-2019 at 1:42 PM.

Giving it another go. Got it so the drum lightly touches a ruler at the same adjustment height on both the motor and open side. Gonna rest how it works with my board.

Ive been sanding my boards and rotating 180 to compensate.

3. There are plenty of good videos. For me it was a 20 minute job. Place a narrow board on the motor side until it just touches then move it out to the other end and adjust until it is the same. If it isn't that simple something else is amiss.