Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Installing Gravostyle 5 or 98 on Windows 10 x64 TUT

Quote Originally Posted by Philipp Lang View Post
    Now i have installed Gravostyle 2.4 on Windows 10.
    Gravostyle works perfectly with my LPT dongle. The problem is, when I want to transfer the program to the IS400 engraving machine, it loads and nothing happens (see picture).
    The IS400 engraving machine and the interfaces (COM1) are set up.
    Can someone help me?
    Hi Philipp,
    I am looking to do the same thing to install Gravostyle 2.4 onto windows 10 PC. Can you explain you have done this ? programme was only Windows 98 compatible and how have you installed the dongle driver how as well. ? Trying to get this to work myself. Have the same dongle the MARX (white) which fits on the LPT port.

Hi Chris. Thank you share this setup, very appreciate. I was exactly follow this steps and manage to full install gravo5 for IS200. So, now , I type and send to machining.. nothing happen. When I check GT Smartstream I can see print things on the que. Also I have seen there were another copy of GT Smartstream Print icon was create on inside Devised and Printers folder. Please help us.
    Thank you
    Kasun
    kasun_slv@live.com

Hi Philipp ,
    Did you find the solutions for your problem. I do have the same problem. My one is IS 200 Gravo , Currently running under xp 32bit , After watching this video I managed to download it on Windows 10 x64 bit. Now When I type and send it to machining its nothing happen. Please share if u already found the solution. Thank you.

Hi Philipp ,
    Do you have any recommend solution for your Problem. I do have the same problem now. Print files are on the GT smartstream que but not engraving. Please advised. My machine is Gravo IS200 binary. Thank you.

I see this is a couple months old. Happy New Year! If you don't have it corrected yet, Files are stuck in the printer que because it's not connected to the engraver correctly. It's tricky with COM ports or LPT ports, each one is different. My recommendation is ask your Gravotech service to help. Baud rates, etc. may need to be adjusted to connect properly. Here in the US, we help for free over the phone. Tip: Call close to 8:30 AM EST

Binary connection does not use GT Smartstream. Use Generic text driver. Will need to align port settings with machine if it's Serial.

7. Gravostyle gift "protection key not present"
    Im trying to install gravostyle gift on win xp pc...using gravo gift parallel port dongle...when i open gravo gift it say protection key not present

Need help...