Thread: DW735 Cutterhead Bearings Product Number

DW735 Cutterhead Bearings Product Number

Does anyone have the information (product #) of the DW735 cutterhead bearings?

I recently bought a cutterhead for a DW735 planer; it did not come with ball bearings on the ends of the cutterhead. Before I order two cutterhead bearings, I need to have the standard bearing numbers to make a purchase. The DeWALT part # of the bearings are 5140010-19 and 285934-00, which does not indicate the generic (ISO-, standard) bearing numbers. A generic/standard ball bearing number contains 4 digits and start with 6 (for example 6203, 6206, etc...); usually these product numbers are imprinted on each bearing seals. I guess I could measure the OD of the bearing shaft and ID of the housing; however, I do not have the bearing width information.

I was wondering anyone on the Creek could help find/identify the bearing information for DeWALT 735 cutterhead. Thanks.

-Sam

Give Holbern a call tomorrow. They should know.

Sam, I changed the cutterhead on my DW735 to a shelix awhile back and I kept the original cutterhead. The bearing numbers on the old head are 6204RZ and 6202LUV.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by David Powell View Post
    Sam, I changed the cutterhead on my DW735 to a shelix awhile back and I kept the original cutterhead. The bearing numbers on the old head are 6204RZ and 6202LUV.

Dave

Thank you David
    -Sam

I would get RS bearing not Z. The rubber sealed are better around sawdust.
    I doubt if the width is critical
    Bill D