Thread: How to Find Account Status?

How to Find Account Status?

I know I made a contribution who knows how long ago. Since I enjoy this forum I figured I should see if my account was close to expiring or what. Hmmmm, cannot find that info anywhere?

Anyway, 6$ is not a big deal so I went ahead and "donated" again, but am still curious as to where a person can view their status and when they last paid?

look under your name, next to your avatar in any post you've made. If it says contributor you're current, if it says member you're not.

Or go to settings--> paid subscriptions
    Last edited by roger wiegand; 05-18-2019 at 8:27 AM.

Ted,
    1. Top right corner of the banner that says "sawmill creek" is a "settings button. Click it.
    2. Lower Left side under "my account" is is "paid subscriptions". Click it.
    3. Top of page is "active subscriptions". The date you started contributing and expiration date are there.
    Fred
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Skelly View Post
    Ted,
    1. Top right corner of the banner that says "sawmill creek" is a "settings button. Click it.
    2. Lower Left side under "my account" is is "paid subscriptions". Click it.
    3. Top of page is "active subscriptions". The date you started contributing and expiration date are there.
    Fred
    If you are a current subscriber you can also get there by clicking the "Donate" icon at the top of the page. Your Start Date and Expiry Date are at the top under Active Subscriptions.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney