Thread: Rockler 15% Off Discount Offer

Rockler 15% Off Discount Offer

I just received this Rockler 15% off discount offer in the mail. I have ordered several Rockler items in the last several months. I wonder how many others have received this same offer. It says it can be used as many times as I like through July 5, 2019. I guess I will need to see what other items I might want to order from Rockler.
    David

Rockler 15% Off Offer.jpg

I get those a few times a year but have never actually used it. It always comes just after I buy whatever I needed or wanted at the time.

I received two versions - online purchase like yours, and an in-store one also that's good from 4/26 to 7/4. I have a store near me so I use the in-store as needed. I get these several times a year. I think I also get the online by email possibly.

I received what I imagine is the same offer in the mail - think I got one about this same time last year. I'm a "regular" customer, but not a big spender - probably $100-200/year. Could be they send the offer more frequently to better customers.

Unfortunately, I don't think the offer applies to "sale" items, and for things that are not Rockler branded, their prices usually seem to be higher than other sellers - so the discount just makes theirs a competitive price.