Thread: Gravograph IS400 IQ

Gravograph IS400 IQ

Hi

Does anyone know if there is a difference between the Gravograph IS400 and the Gravograph IS400 IQ ?

Thanks

I believe the "IQ" is Gravo's new short version of what used to be 'Point n Shoot'-- I have an IS400 point n shoot -- I also have an LS100 IQ laser, which is several years newer than my IS400, but what they have in common is both have the point n shoot function, which is very handy-- you use the red light to define the engraving or material area, among other things- it will also run the engraving path or bounding box, just like a fiber laser, cept for a ton slower --

It's pretty handy, but then I've never used the function in the laser yet, but it's nice to have on the 400 for locating where to engrave on a gun slide, for example...
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle

Quote Originally Posted by Kev Williams View Post
    I believe the "IQ" is Gravo's new short version of what used to be 'Point n Shoot'-- I have an IS400 point n shoot -- I also have an LS100 IQ laser, which is several years newer than my IS400, but what they have in common is both have the point n shoot function, which is very handy-- you use the red light to define the engraving or material area, among other things- it will also run the engraving path or bounding box, just like a fiber laser, cept for a ton slower --

It's pretty handy, but then I've never used the function in the laser yet, but it's nice to have on the 400 for locating where to engrave on a gun slide, for example...
    Thank you 👍