Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Quotes that you find inspiring?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dehmlow View Post
    "I'd rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned."
    - Richard Feinman.
    He's facinating to listen to, isn't he?

In God we trust everyone else must document

A wise man learns more from his enemies than a fool from his friends. - Nikki Lauda

If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread , they can sure make something out of you. -Muhammed Ali

It’s just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. -Muhammed Ali

Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment – Jim Rohn

Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. -Ghandi

Light travels faster than sound. That’s why some people appear bright…until they speak. -Richard Feynman

Beyond the very extreme of fatigue and distress, we may find amounts of ease and power we never dreamed ourselves to own; sources of strength never taxed at all because we never pushed through the obstruction. -William James

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. -Hanlon's Razor

Only the paranoid survive. -Andy Grove

Details matter. Steve Jobs

I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm. -Franklin Roosevelt

Life's tough; it's tougher when your stupid. -John Wayne

There are two ways to do everything, brains and brute force. Brute force is usually quicker and simpler. -An engineer I used to work with

Time heals and time forgets; you shouldn't smoke them god d@mn cigarettes. -The Gear Daddies, "Time Heals"