So yesterday I tested my new method. I had built a couple of simple racks to allow me to stack all the rails and stiles while they dried from spray paining.

For the stiles, I built a single rack with 7/16" dowels, spaced 2" apart, and a little longer than the 2" deep 1/2" wide mortise in each stile. For the other end of the Stiles, as I had varying lengths, I made a support with two dowels. The screws, in the end of the stiles, support the stile while being sprayed and also give me something to carry the wet painted stile back to the rack.

For the rails, I did something similar except the masked up tenons provided the support.

For the actual painting, because my light wasn't very good for spraying a large collection of parts, I decided to spray one stile at a time, the rails, I could do two or three.

I put a 2x4 on a tail, directly under my LED light, and made 3 moveable supports (shown below with three rails). So I'd spray on piece, carry it back to the rack and repeat. Took about 90 minutes, moving slowly, mixing paint and refilling my spray gun.