Thread: The Creek was offline from 2pm until 10:25pm this evening

The Creek was offline from 2pm until 10:25pm this evening

Our Network provider had to make major changes to their network today, the outage was unexpected on our end as we were not given any notification. I believe that part of the changes made involved new transmission lines and the associated network hardware to expand the system.

Sorry for the down time, had we known in advance I would have shared the information.

So this outage was not related to the coming switch to a subscriber forum?

Does it have any relevance where the location of the servers feed from??? Are you making server changes??? Are you going to a cloud type server that is offsite???
    Last edited by Matt Mattingley; 05-04-2019 at 12:02 AM.

The outage was not related to our local network in my office or changes to our Forum platform. We did change picture viewing privileges on May 1st and made all posts in the Classifieds Forum available for editing at any time on May 2nd.

Our local area was disconnected completely from the Internet yesterday (May 3rd) to replace damaged lines from previous storms and some other hardware.
    We are not making any server changes at this time and have no plans to implement any type of cloud related services.

So what changes were made to picture viewing privileges? I can't see images in posts now.

Found it, carry on.