Thread: Fein dust extractors

Fein dust extractors

Do the Fein dust extractors ever go on sale? I am looking to get one.

What is the difference in the models? Is it just the accessories that come with it?

Fein Canada sent me an email and has this promotion at the moment. I've never really looked to see which if any sellers put them on sale.

May 1 to August 31, 2019 - Limited quantity
    Buy a FEIN 92027 Turbo I Dust Extractor Set #92027060090 and get a free PB350 Power Floor Brush - $100 value!

Is there any other brands that I should consider other than festool?

In my personal experience I would skip the Festool and go with Fein. I have a few of each and in my opinion the Fein are better. I have a fair amount of Festool stuff and I like it, there dust extractors are pretty good. The Fein are a bit cheaper and I like the fact they stay on a few seconds after the tool is turned off to clear the line.

From a functionality standpoint they both perform "the same" in a practical sense. I'm sure there are some differences but I haven't noticed them.

Hi Matthew, I have Festool and Nilfisk dust extractors at work.

Of the 2 I like the Festool better, and I like being able to put Systainers on top as well as a Dust Deputy which is on a plywood base that uses the systainer mounting system.

The Nilfisk has been a good reliable vacuum, as has the Festool..........Regards, Rod.