Thread: Felder USA in-house shows, end of May...

Felder USA in-house shows, end of May...

Hey everyone, we're going to be doing in-house shows at the DE, TX and SoCal locations to coincide with the LIGNA show in Germany. US dates will be May 28-31. Link here...

https://web.inxmail.com/felder/html_...bhlwFS6DWiA%3D

We (Dallas) normally have the big CNC, a beam saw, and several edgebanders operational in the showroom at all times but I've requested a number of classical machines as well. Should have several Hammer combos, a Felder KF700SP, Format-4 20" planer and 16" jointer as well as several bandsaws and probably a big widebelt. Feel free to bring some wood if you want us to run it. Our showroom and facility is really nice. I believe snacks will be provided and there for sure will be deals on overstock machines. For folks who can't or won't do AWFS this summer, this is a great alternative without the madness of Vegas. RSVP your local office for more details.

Erik
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ex-SCM and Felder rep

Have fun Erik, we just went through that last weekend in Toronto.........Fun events.........Rod.

Rod, these types of events are great for the reason that unlike Vegas or Atlanta, where you are running around like a headless chicken, there will actually be time and room to sit down with folks and have a full conversation. Better than the big shows in that regard. Plus, the restrooms are RIGHT THERE

Erik
    Ex-SCM and Felder rep

Thanks for posting Erik.

For those reading this in the area surrounding Delaware, we just expanded our showroom and are excited to show it off.
    A Showroom for our Hammer machines, Format 4, and Felder series.

Feel free to reach out for more information or click the link Erik posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Loza View Post
    Rod, these types of events are great for the reason that unlike Vegas or Atlanta, where you are running around like a headless chicken, there will actually be time and room to sit down with folks and have a full conversation. Better than the big shows in that regard. Plus, the restrooms are RIGHT THERE

Erik
    Agreed, plus we had Schnitzel, always a good day when you have that.........Rod.

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Sheridan View Post
    Agreed, plus we had Schnitzel, always a good day when you have that.........Rod.
    I'm going to lobby hard for SMOKED BRISKET, because that's how we do it in TX.

Erik
    Ex-SCM and Felder rep

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Loza View Post
    I'm going to lobby hard for SMOKED BRISKET, because that's how we do it in TX.

Erik
    That’s something I have to try.....Rod

Smoked Brisket would be compelling to me, whether I was buying machinery or not. LOL
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...