Thread: DC Supplies Buffalo area

DC Supplies Buffalo area

Being just the other side of the border it is easy for me to get across for supplies. What i need is flex hose, gates etc for my dust collection All I can find around here easily is 4" I'll need 5" and 6" any help would be appreciated. I would rather not mail order.
    Thanks

I am in Buffalo as well, I could not find a source. I ended up buying 6" spiral pipe fittings thru Oneida and ordered some flex hose from Grizzly.

Lee Valley has blast gates in 4", 5", 6"

http://www.leevalley.com/us/wood/pag...=1,42401,62597

Same with hose:

http://www.leevalley.com/us/wood/pag...597,62604&ap=1

I mention this because you may or may not be near a Lee Valley storefront north of the border.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Lots of supplies at the local HVAC supply store in Hamilton... 7", 6", 5"... Lots of stuff, as stated, at Lee Valley in Burlington too... I think St. Catharine's has a lee valley too..

This is a supplier I've been considering doing business with: Air Handling Systems. I'm still looking around locally to see if there are equal and less expensive options for spiral pipe and fittings but Air Handling Systems has a very complete line of dust collection pipe and fittings that you can order online. I just took delivery on a Grizzly G0442 5HP Cyclone so as soon as I get an out-building constructed and the cyclone installed I'll be purchasing the duct-work to complete the system.

KenCraft is also good. But if the OP is above the border, they may need to have a friend south of the border to work with some of these vendors because of how shipping/duty works heading north.
    --

Wow, there is a Lee Valley in Niagara Falls, CA. Never even thought about checking them out. Thanks!

Lee Valley caring the larger sizes must be new, I checked last year and they only had 2.5 and 4".

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome Sidley View Post
    Lee Valley caring the larger sizes must be new, I checked last year and they only had 2.5 and 4".
    I've purchased 4", 5" and 6" from them, but I honestly don't recall the "when" at this point. At any rate, the gates I got from them are decent and as always, they are a nice company to do business with on both sides of the border! Hose I've been buying from Amazon. PowerTec brand.
    --

I bought 6" blast gates from them about 4 or 5 years ago. So they've had them that long at least... They are high quality, and Lee Valley is great to deal with. Good company to support.